Leah Scurlock, Herald Beauty Contributor
I’m Leah Scurlock Professional make-up artist, mom and licensed esthetician and I’m so excited to be invited by Morgan Owens and Herald Beauty to bring to you my five favorite products for January.
1. To prep my skin for makeup I use Truly Beauty’s glass skin facial serum. it’s lightweight, rich and creamy and absorbs quickly into the skin. It helps minimize blemishes and great for all skin types. It has everything you need for healthy glowing skin.
2. Milani rose butter lip mask. I use this on all my clients to help hydrate and heal the lips. Add a small amount b during your makeup application or before bed and allow it to soak in overnight. Your lips with be smooth Plump and moisturized.
3. Mac face and body foundation. This is a great addition to your everyday foundation routine. It is water based with buildable coverage and perfect for adding a glow to the skin. Wear it alone, with your favorite concealer or even add a few drops to your foundation.
4. Morphe Contour highlight palette. this pallet is great for all skin tones and is so versatile. With four bronzing/contour shades and 4 highlighters you can easily add warmth and shape to the face. Use it on the eyes or cheeks for a quick and easy finish to your complexion
5. Mac #36 lash. These have been a favorite of mine for years. With the perfect fluffy cat eye shape, they add just enough drama to your every day or evening looks. Pop the eyes with some natural glam by adding these to the lash line and layering your favorite mascara. Reuse and wear again and again!
Stay tuned for more tips from me!