Cincinnati, Ohio – KeyBank announces the opening of its newest branch in downtown Cincinnati in the lobby of the Great American Tower building at 301 East 4th Street. The new branch, which is a relocation of staff and operations from its previous 4th & Walnut location, has been named the Queen City branch and includes a walk-up ATM and after-hour depository in a highly visible and convenient location in the heart of Cincinnati’s business district. The newly redesigned interior is ADA compliant, improving accessibility for both current and new clients.
“We’ve had our market headquarters in the Great American Tower since 2016, so we are really excited about finally having a branch here,” said KeyBank Market President, Michael McCuen. “This is a beautiful lobby that elevates Key’s brand and offers much greater walk-in business for us. We are passionate about a thriving downtown and are happy to serve our clients from this great new location.”
The bank will host a Grand Opening Celebration on Friday, December 10th and invites the community to drop by to enjoy the festivities, including:
- Free coffee and pastries from the branch’s new neighbors, Kidd Coffee will be available from 9 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Members of the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra will perform from 10:00 a.m. to noon.
- A ceremonial ribbon-cutting hosted by bank leadership and including city officials and community partners will commence at 12:00 noon.
- Free pizza from LaRosa’s will be served from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- iHeart radio personality Jim Scott will be available for autographs from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
KeyBank is also running a Grand Opening Sweepstakes from now through December 10th, with award prizes including $100 Key Possibilities gift cards and a grand prize of free pizza for a year from LaRosa’s Pizza. Entries can be made in-person at the branch location.
“We look forward to seeing old friends and welcoming new ones at our Grand Opening celebration,” said Queen City Branch Manager Richard King. “My team and I are excited to show you our newly designed space and talk with you about how KeyBank can help you, your family and your business achieve your financial goals.”