Herald Beauty Contributor
Love is in the air! Or maybe it’s all those Valentine’s Day fragrances. Purchasing fragrance for someone can be tough if you don’t know what they like or previously own. I’ve found some fool proof scents that would make anyone gift receiver happy! Here’s your gift guide to perfume and cologne for your valentine.
- Moschino “Cheap and Chic So Real” Eau de Toilette. This fragrance is true to the name as it is affordable ($35 www.theperfumeboutique.com) yet fabulous. A long lasting floral scent with citrus undertones is perfect for everyday.
- Jo Malone “Red Roses” Eu de Parfum. In my experience you either love roses or hate them. If you know someone who loves the scent of rose, Jo Malone has the best option. Try a gift set, or bubble bath and let the luxurious rose petals take you away. (Available at www.Nordstrom.com)
- Yves Saint Laurent “Y Man.” The newest edition to the YSL men’s fragrance line. Y man is classic, clean and slightly spicy. If you smell it, you will love and so will your valentine when they receive this on the 14th. Ladies you might even end up borrowing this one, I’ve gotten many compliments wearing it myself!
- This next fragrance line has a cult-like following. Once you go Bond No. 9 you never go back, or so they tell me. Everyone can find their forever fragrance, as they carry scents for her, for him and unisex options. (Available at Saks Fifth Avenue)
- If you want to impress this year for Valentine’s Day, I suggest Dolce & Gabbana “The Only One” Eau de Parfum. Send the message of love with this sultry scent made for your one and only. (www.sephora.com)