Grocery Value Leader* investing more than $5 billion to remodel existing stores and open hundreds of new stores across the country.
ALDI will welcome shoppers back to its renovated Aurora store when it reopens Thursday, March 10, at 9 a.m. The store, at 13938 Wilson Creek Road, is part of an ongoing initiative to remodel and expand existing ALDI stores nationwide. Upon reopening, the Aurora store will be open daily from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The remodeled store will host a socially distant ribbon-cutting ceremony at 8:30 a.m. to celebrate the grand opening and you’re invited!
To welcome shoppers to the Aurora store and showcase how ALDI provides fresh, quality groceries in a convenient and efficient shopping environment, ALDI is offering customers the chance to win a $500 ALDI gift card! Beginning at the Grand Opening event, customers can enter the sweepstakes on-site by scanning a QR code using their mobile device.
The updated store provides an improved layout and ample refrigeration to accommodate an expanded fresh and convenient food selection. It also features open ceilings and natural lighting, and it is built with environmentally friendly materials. Like all ALDI stores, the remodeled Aurora location still offers a streamlined shopping experience and low prices in every aisle, but customers will notice the elevated design.
“We have invested in remodeling our stores to ensure the design and experience match the high quality of our products,” said Laura Bauer, regional vice president for ALDI. “With the updated Aurora store, shoppers will notice a new look with more fresh and convenient items at the reliably low prices ALDI fans rave about.”
When customers come to ALDI, they can expect a fast, easy and affordable shopping experience that is purposely different. Here are just a few things that make the ALDI experience unique:
- Low-price leader: Access to affordable groceries is important, and the ALDI commitment to low prices is unwavering. For the past 10 years, ALDI has held the esteemed title of Value Leader among U.S. grocery stores, according to the Market Force Information® U.S. Grocery Competitive Study.*
- Private-label pioneer: ALDI works with the best partners to curate a selection of more than 90% exclusive brands, and ALDI guarantees its products are as good as or better than national brands.
- Quality: ALDI guarantees quality. We’re so confident in our products that every item in our stores is backed by our Twice as Nice Guarantee.* If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of a product, we will gladly replace the product AND refund your money.
- Shoppers participate in the savings: Depositing a quarter to unlock a shopping cart is one way ALDI saves shoppers money. ALDI doesn’t need to hire employees to corral loose carts, and customers get their quarter back when they return the cart. ALDI also asks shoppers to bring reusable bags and has never offered single-use plastic bags, a sustainable policy that leads to savings that are passed on to customers.
- Affordable and sustainable: ALDI stocks its stores with food and household essentials, including healthy, convenient options at great prices and a robust selection of produce delivered fresh daily. For example, ALDI-exclusive brand seafood is 100% sustainably sourced. Barissimo and Simply Nature brand coffee will be 100% certified as sustainably sourced by the end of 2022. Stores are also built with environmentally friendly materials and feature open ceilings and natural lighting.
- Online shopping: Choices and convenience matter to customers. ALDI continues to expand its delivery and curbside pickup services. By the end of this year, ALDI will offer curbside pickup in more than 1,200 locations across the country.*** Visit shop.aldi.us to place an order.
- Store size: ALDI stores are designed for simplicity and efficiency. A typical store is approximately 12,000 square feet of retail space, making ALDI stores much easier to navigate than traditional grocery stores.
- Work with us: ALDI is an award-winning employer that is nationally acclaimed for prioritizing its employees and their well-being. Known for offering highly competitive wages and industry-leading benefits, ALDI has been recognized as one of America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes six times in the past seven years. As one of the fastest-growing retailers in the U.S., ALDI is constantly creating new job opportunities in local communities, coast to coast. To learn more about working at ALDI and search job openings, go to careers.aldi.us.