Morgan Angelique Owens,
Chief Creative Beauty Consultant
During a recent Chocolate News Podcast, I had a chat with founder Ashley of the House of Restoration Mental and Medical Oasis about the beauty benefits of CBD drops. She gave me one of her products to try and I must say, I am sold. Here are the facts/benefits you should know about:
- In studies, CBD has been shown to potentially alter serotonin levels in the brain. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that is involved in emotion regulation, stress, and mood.
- Some suggest that CBD can increase feelings of calm, help with muscle relaxation, decrease acute pain, and have anti-inflammatory effects – all of which may help with a better night’s sleep.
- Some researchers think that CBD interacts with a core component of the ECS — endocannabinoid receptors in your brain and immune system.
- Receptors are tiny proteins attached to your cells. They receive signals, mostly chemical ones, from different stimuli and help your cells respond.
- This response creates anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects that help with pain management. This means that CBD oil and other products may benefit people with chronic pain, such as chronic back pain.
- By dampening the stress response and protecting against chronic stress, CBD may help prevent or treat certain mental health conditions related to stress
THC Free Product
Don’t worry, you will not get high from these 🙂
To try these and other amazing products/services from House of Restoration Mental and Medical Oasis visit, thisishor.com