CINCINNATI – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have classified Hamilton
County as having “High” COVID-19 community spread. CDC looks at the combination of three metrics
— new COVID-19 hospital admissions per 100,000 population in the past 7 days, the percent of
staffed inpatient beds occupied by COVID-19 patients, and total new COVID-19 cases per 100,000
population in the past 7 days — to determine the COVID-19 community level.
• Wear a well fitting mask indoors in public, on public transportation, and in crowded outdoor
areas regardless of vaccination status.
• Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines.
• Get tested if you have symptoms.
• If you are at high risk for severe illness, consider taking additional precautions. Talk to your
doctor to find what works best for you.
• Stay home if you are sick
TestAndProtectCincy.Com has a list of vaccination locations, PCR testing sites, Test-To-Treat testing
sites, and where you can find at-home testing kits.
Find out more by visiting: HCPH.org/COVID19