• Fri. Mar 5th, 2021

Community

• Home
  • County, City MSD partnership is a win for ratepayers

County, City MSD partnership is a win for ratepayers

By Commissioner Todd Portune, Commissioner Denise Driehaus, Mayor John Cranley, and Vice Mayor David Mann Over the course of the…

The truth about John Cranley

Dena Cranley. Photo provided By Dena Cranley My name is Dena Cranley and I am the wife of Cincinnati Mayor…

RoJo Productions presents gospel artist, rapper

RoJo Productions presents “I’ve Changed” featuring National recording artist Shirley Murdock and female rapper Yo-Yo, along with Shaun Ross September…

Conversations with Cincinnati City Council candidates

On Election Day, voters will face the challenge of choosing up to nine among as many as 27 candidates running…

Herbert Walker, Jr. was U.S. Postal employee who spent life serving others

Herbert Walker, Jr., a champion of the underserved and a bellwether in the struggle for racial and gender equality, died…

Court of Appeals takes the court to the community

Judge Marilyn Zayas (center) with community members. Photo provided Hamilton County’s First District Court of Appeals will be taking the…

National Underground Railroad Freedom Center to Host I AM JANE DOE Screening

Noon and Evening Screenings of Documentary to Take Place on September 8 CINCINNATI, OH (August 31, 2017) – The National Underground…

Apply now for Preschool Promise tuition assistance

Preschool starts August 21 Parents and caregivers are encouraged to apply now for Preschool Promise tuition assistance with community providers…

Simpson presents Youth Gap Analysis Study to Cincinnati Board of Education

Council Member Yvette Simpson last week presented the groundbreaking Youth Commission of Cincinnati youth study titled “It’s Time to Wake…

Pastor Gene Ellington’s 12th Anniversary Celebration This Weekend

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Please join us as we celebrate our Pastor’s 12th…