• Wed. May 12th, 2021

Community

• Home
  • 2017 School Board candidates forum set for Sept. 12

2017 School Board candidates forum set for Sept. 12

The Cincinnati NAACP and Prince Hall Masons invites everyone to our 2017 School Board Candidates Forum, Tuesday, September 12, starting…

‘Day to dream’ provides local children in need with a bed of their own

50 children from families in need received a bed from Morris Furniture Company at the inaugural “Day to Dream” hosted…

Unpolished Conference Returning in September

Grassroots entrepreneurship network integrates business & faith to develop small businesses Unpolished is pleased to announce the upcoming 2017 Unpolished…

Walk the runway with Iris van Herpen: Transforming Fashion at the Cincinnati Art Museum (October 13, 2017–January 7, 2018)

CINCINNATI—Contemporary Dutch fashion designer Iris van Herpen has won international acclaim as one of the most visionary designers of the…

Krohn opens 2017 Fall Floral Show

The 2017 Fall Floral Show at Krohn Conservatory in Eden Park will open on Saturday, September 9 and run through…

Strafford C. Berry, Jr. Named 2017 Duncanson Artist-In-Residence at Taft Museum of Art

CINCINNATI, OH — The Taft Museum of Art and the Duncanson Society have selected dancer/choreographer Stafford C. Berry, Jr. as the…

County, City MSD partnership is a win for ratepayers

By Commissioner Todd Portune, Commissioner Denise Driehaus, Mayor John Cranley, and Vice Mayor David Mann Over the course of the…

The truth about John Cranley

Dena Cranley. Photo provided By Dena Cranley My name is Dena Cranley and I am the wife of Cincinnati Mayor…

RoJo Productions presents gospel artist, rapper

RoJo Productions presents “I’ve Changed” featuring National recording artist Shirley Murdock and female rapper Yo-Yo, along with Shaun Ross September…

Conversations with Cincinnati City Council candidates

On Election Day, voters will face the challenge of choosing up to nine among as many as 27 candidates running…