By: Taylor Weiter
CINCINNATI — Grab a blanket or some lawn chairs and head to Washington Park every Wednesday night for this year’s Summer Cinema series.
Starting June 8, movie-lovers will be able to watch (or rewatch) popular family-friendly films while enjoying food and drinks from an on-site bar and food trucks. People can bring their own bags and coolers, but outside alcohol will not be allowed. Washington Park will have Coca-Cola products as well as beer, wine, seltzer and more from local and national companies.
Here’s this year’s schedule:
- June 8: Parent Trap
- June 15: Crooklyn
- June 22: Legally Blonde
- June 29: No movie, FC Pre-Match at the Park
- July 6: Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade
- July 13: No movie, FC Pre-Match at the Park
- July 20: Sing-a-long Lion King (1994)
- July 27: Pirates of the Caribbean 10-year anniversary
- Aug. 3: Inside Out
- Aug. 10: Dunkin’ Dog Movie Night: Cruella
- Aug. 17: Good Burger with Frisch’s
- Aug. 24: Wizard of Oz
- Aug. 31: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Sept. 7: Remember the Titans
- Sept. 14: 10 Things I Hate About You
- Sept. 21: Encanto
- Sept. 28: Black Panther
All movies start at 9 p.m., while food and drinks will be available as early as 7 p.m. For more details on additional activities or events each week, visit Washington Park’s Facebook page.
Reposted with permission from WCPO 9 Cincinnati.