During the pandemic, free breakfast and lunch meals were provided to all students regardless of income verification.
For Fall 2022, breakfast will continue to be provided at no cost to all students, but expired federal waivers as of July 1, 2022, will require parents/guardians with children attending nine CPS schools to complete a Meal & Educational Benefits Application to qualify for free lunch:
- Clark Montessori High School
- Clifton Area Neighborhood School
- Fairview-Clifton German Language School
- Hyde Park School
- Kilgour School
- Sands Montessori School
- School for Creative and Performing Arts
- Spencer Center for Gifted and Exceptional Students
- Walnut Hills High School
Paid meals will be $1.75 at elementary schools and $2.00 at secondary schools.
Parents/guardians at these nine schools may access and fill out the online application available on the CPS webpage or complete a paper application at your child’s school.