Pumpkin Spice came early this year, but no worries your girl got you! I’m sharing some of my favorite Pumpkin Spice favorites in beauty, skincare, body and foods that you need to try.
You know I love me some great skincare! Did you know Pumpkin is great for your face? You need to try out this Pumpkin Enzyme Mask from Peter Thomas Roth. This mask is a three-in-one skin resurface that exfoliates with Pumpkin Enzyme.
- Addresses the look of a dull, aging complexion
- Exfoliates with Pumpkin Enzyme, peels with Alpha Hydroxy Acid and polishes with Aluminum Oxide Crystals
- Helps even the look of skin tone and smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Leaves skin appearing smoother, younger and more radiant
Bliss Pumpkin Powerhouse
Bliss Pumpkin Powerhouse Resurfacing & Exfoliating Enzyme Mask is a whipped pumpkin mask is infused with a 10% skin-smoothing pumpkin blend of natural AHAs and pumpkin enzymes that gently exfoliates and resurfaces skin.
- Pumpkin Puree is loaded with fruit enzymes and AHAs to help loosen and dissolve dead skin cells; also known to stimulate skin’s renewal process for a fresh, smooth surface
- Lemon and Rice Powders are fine powders naturally and gently exfoliate dead skin leaving it clean, soft and re-energized
- Sodium Hyaluronate is a unique, lightweight moisturizer that holds 1000 times its weight in water
- Shea Butter is rich in Vitamin E, this intensive butter nourishes to combat dryness and flaking
Hempz Limited Edition Mini Pumpkin Spice & Vanilla Chai Herbal Body Moisturizer.
- Shea butter and pumpkin seed extract helps calm and soothe skin
- Helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment
- 100% Vegan
Too Faced Melted Matte PSL Liquid Lipstick – Pumpkin Spice
Matte color gets a melt-over with this innovative formula that glides over lips like a gloss but dries to an ultra-matte opaque finish. Infused with a no-sting, visibly plumping filler, this lipstick ensures color always looks rich, full, and kissable—never dry, shriveled, or cracked. It also smells like pumpkin spice.
Too Faced Pumpkin Spice: Second Slice Sweet & Spicy Eye Shadow Palette
- Highly pigmented
- One-swipe payoff
- Buttery, creamy texture
- Easily blendable
- Whip It Good
- Sip, Sip, Hooray
- Crust Issues
- Pick of the Patch
- More, Please!
- Squash It
- Everything Nice
- Serving Looks
- One More Bite
- Eyes On The Pies