- Hosts should always offers guests wine first.
- Don’t ask to have a glass poured full of wine, it’s in poor taste.
- wipe off lipstick stains before turning in the wine glass for cleaning.
- Toast to those near and not people clear across the table.
- If unable to pronounce a wine on a wine list, point to it and the server should pronounce it.
- Don’t order house wine, its cheap wine marked up far more than it’s worth.
- Don’t share wine from the same glass, everyone should have their own wine glass.